Follow These 5 Steps When Swapping Out Your TickTalk 3
As soon as you get your replacement TickTalk 3, please follow steps below to delete your old watch’s IMEI # in the App and add the new watch.
- Login to the App, click the top right DOWN ARROW, choose the old watch’s IMEI # then click the UP ARROW to go back to the main screen.
- Click the top left 3-line icon, then click the top right gear icon to go to SETTINGS – ALL APP USERS, click UNBOUND.
- The App will sign you out automatically, then you can sign back in to pair the App to the new watch.
- After you login the App, remember to click the DOWN ARROW and click the EDIT icon next to your new watch’s IMEI number. Please input your child’s info before you set up the CONTACTS.
- Please keep your monthly plan active, or your watch won’t work. If you’re using the Red Pocket SIM, go to www.redpocket.com, sign in with your email address and password to view your account status.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.