For TickTalk 4 users, we offer 1GB of free cloud storage space. T-Cloud makes it possible to sync your data from your old TickTalk watch to your new watch for a seamless transition. With T-Cloud, your TickTalk can now backup settings, photos, videos, and messages. We also made it possible for App users to sync data like contacts, settings, and reminders directly to their new TickTalks. This is especially useful for families with multiple TickTalks.
To back up your TickTalk to T-Cloud, go to your TickTalk app on your phone, select Settings in the upper right hand corner, and select T-Cloud. Here you'll be prompted with different options:
- Backup to backup your current data from your TickTalk watch including pictures, videos, and messages
- Sync From Last Backup to sync your last uploaded information to your TickTalk (which will delete any data generated after the last backup)
- Sync Watch Data and App Settings to sync both your watch data and parental control app settings including photos, videos, messages, settings, and parental control app settings to your new watch
- Sync Watch Data Only to only sync your watch data including photos, videos, and settings to your new watch
- Sync App Settings Only to sync all parental app settings including contacts, Firewall settings, Reminders, and Control Center settings to your new watch