If your TickTalk is showing a "No Service" error message, here are some tips on resetting your watch for this error message:
- Please ensure your SIM card is activated before you insert into your TickTalk
- Make sure your SIM card is installed properly (here is a video for a visual reference)
- Go to your TickTalk watch Settings > WiFi and connect your watch to Wi-Fi
- Go back to your TickTalk watch Settings > OS Update and update your watch to the latest tOS (4.4.5)
- After updating, go back to your TickTalk watch Settings > Reset to reboot your watch.
If you still are experiencing issues, please contact us here and we’d be happy to troubleshoot further.