With less than 10 days until Christmas, our December Give Back campaign to donate toys to the Children’s Hospital of Orange County is on the final countdown. For the month of December, we’ve been setting aside a portion of every TickTalk 4 kids smartwatch order to go directly to CHOC for holiday gifts. So far (with still time left!), we’ve been able to raise enough to give the children of CHOC tons of holiday gifts including up to:
- 3,560 Crayola crayons or
- 1,010 sticky stress ball fidget toys or
- 929 boxes of colored pencils or
- 505 stretchy stress balls (CHOC says these are great for stress control and especially helpful for patients experiencing sensory challenges!) or
- 370 coloring books or
- 227 packs of Uno or
- 207 sticker books or
- 107,133 sheets of origami paper or
- 155 journals (CHOC says journals are great for their patients to help process their emotions) or
- 769 slime kits or
- 152 sensory light up baby toys!
We’re so excited to be raising money to bring smiles to the patients at the Children’s Hospital of Orange County this holiday season. We’ll automatically donate a portion of proceeds from every TickTalk 4 smartwatch order until December 31st. Order your TickTalk 4 kid’s smartwatch before December 20th at 2PM PST and get $15 off plus free 2-day shipping with promo code HOLIDAY15 and receive by Christmas. Happy holidays!